10 X 10 Cm Micron Suede
A microfibre suitable for applying the nanotechnological coating or treatments typical of detailing, because it absorbs little product and spreads evenly. Its ultra soft, edgeless finish allows for homogeneous and regular application, guaranteeing safe use without marks or scratches. This small 10x10cm version has been specially designed to be wrapped on the manual applicator (we recommend Foam app block), a technique often used in coating
- Suede microfibre 80% polyetser, 20% polyamide.
- Ideal for coating
- Seamless ultrasonic cut.
- 1010 cm.
- 200 gsm
- Light grey colour that helps you see the dose of product being applied
TIPS FOR CLOTH CARE
- We recommend not reusing the cloth when utilised with nanotechnological coatings.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 30C using a mild detergent (we recommend using Tex 1850ml).
- Do not mix different types of fabric.
- Do not use fabric softeners and bleach as they tend to alter the characteristics of microfibre.
- Do not use the dryer and do not iron the cloth.
Ground Floor, Ashish Theatre Compound, Mahul Road, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400074, India