DIRECTION FOR USE
- Choose the appropriate Fra-Ber clay bar.
- Wash and dry the vehicle.
- Soak with the lubricant (DL Lube) and flatten the clay bar with your hands.
- Work on small sections, about 40 X 40 cm, nebulize uniformly the lubricant for the clay on the working surface.
- Spray the lubricant also on the clay bar and pass it gently over the working surface with overlapping passages. In the presence of particularly stubborn impurities, repeated passages may be necessary. Try to reshape the clay so as to maintain a cool and dry surface.
- Continue to work on the same area until all impurities are removed. When an optimal result is achieved, the clay will flow smoothly on the surface.
- Remove excess lubricant with a microfibre cloth.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 until the entire car has been worked with clay appropriately.
- At the end of the work, store the clay bar and nebulize it with lubricant to keep it soft and flexible.
- Proceed later with a quick car wash before polishing or applying the sealant.
Red Clay Bar: this clay bar is the most powerful one and thanks to its strong cleaning ability it allows to remove heavy contamination.
Yellow Clay Bar: this is a medium clay bar and represents the best solution in 90% of situations, it is easy to use and also fast.
Blue Clay Bar: it is the softest clay bar, very delicate and perfect for the decontamination of the most delicate and complicated surfaces. We recommend it for vintage cars with particularly delicate paints.
|CLAY BAR BLU/BLUE SOFT||100gr 1pc||79197|
|CLAY BAR GIALLA/YELLOW MEDIUM||100gr 1pc||79612|
|CLAY BAR ROSSA/RED FORTE||100gr 1pc||79198|
Ground Floor, Ashish Theatre Compound, Mahul Road, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400074, India